We are looking for a Marketing and PR Intern.
This role provides a great opportunity for work experience. There is a small salary, plus all expenses are covered and you will be entitled to receive our very generous staff discount. You will be working directly with founder Mikala James so another great opportunity to learn about running a small business. A reference and referrals will be provided upon completion of the internship.
The hours and days will be negotiated between yourself and Mikala. You may work from home or in our South Yarra studio (where you will have your own desk).
You will be assisting in day to day activities with an emphasis on PR and Marketing duties such as:
- writing blogs for the website
- contributing ideas for pr, marketing opportunities
- writing press releases
- writing e-newsletters
- setting up a weekly schedule for social media posts
- keeping track and reporting on social media activity
- keeping track and organising products out for loan (for photoshoots and press)
- keeping a calendar of upcoming press editorials and features, and requesting press clippings
- helping out with styling on photoshoots
- organising to send out thank you gifts when featured in press
- assisting in the organisation of brand collaborations
- assisting with packing orders and booking couriers
We would like someone who is:
- trustworthy and reliable
- able to take initiative
- has good attention to detail
- has an aligned interest with our brand and the interiors market
- has good writing and communication skills
To apply please email your resume and brief note describing your interest in the role to: email@example.com